Robot Wants Kitty Help

edited January 2019 in Robot Wants Kitty
I recall the old forum had a nice extensive thread on RwK with various general help topics like how to play the game, make levels, use teleporters, names of the items/monsters etc etc. Of course, this wonderful thread is no more. I have tried searching on raptisoft.com with no success. 

This has me wondering, why is info on RwK so hard to find in general? Even on raptisoft.com, it's impossible to see any reference to RwK, why? Why is RwK not listed on the home page of raptisoft.com or even in its store?

Comments

• I'm also curious about RwK not being seen.. And I like to name monsters by myself! Like Red Walker A. k. a Red Virus/Red Skull / Slowbro :)
  • In case you haven't found it yet, there's a basic guide on how to use the editor here: http://www.raptisoft.com/rwk/
  • “Red Walkers” I like it! Thanks SomeRandomHEFan that’s exactly what I was looking for!
  • On that subject, I have a couple of 8 year old granddaughters putting in levels under my name. Proud of them but would like control over the finished product. How do I delete or change a level that’s no longer “my level”?
  • No longer able to get any 32 bit levels on my iPhone 4. Are they all history?
  • Last I checked, John still has all the old levels, but has yet to figure out a way to make them available for conversion without enabling plagiarism.
  • Hey claymag you can update or unshare a level by opening it from the “My Levels” tab, then tapping the cloud icon to the right. If you want to delete the level altogether, tap the bin icon right at the bottom of the same screen
  • Claymag, If you deleted the level from "My Levels" and don't have a backup of it (possible on Android), the only thing you can do is delete the Level from the account your granddaughters used to share it by making a new level that has exactly the same name as the one you want to delete (if you remember exactly how the level was built you can rebuild it in Editor) then Share it. Then you will be able to delete or Edit the Updated version of the level.
    Note: There is no way to get back your Level (To Edit it) if you (or anyone else or because of Glitch that wipes out all level data) deletes it.
  • edited February 2019
    @fnafne is this what you're looking for?

Edit:  Never mind, just noticed it was already posted here. #-o