Anything

I have been a HUGE fan for all of the Solomon games. I don’t excpect any solid right now, but has there been any progress on SKUME. I am really looking forward to playing that game. Thanks for all the great work!!

Comments

• Doubt it. John's current priority seems to be updates for Chuzzle 2.
  • To quote John's exact words in Status 1/21/18,

"After Chuzzle 2 it will be SKUME all the way, and that's when I will likely go into Monk Mode and you won't hear much from me except at random times when I'll drop screenshots or progress reports, and possibly a few hardware tests just to make sure one thing or another is working across multiple systems."

I can't be positive, but I believe that he has been in Monk Mode for a while, as he was last logged on on February 20, and last commented on something on January 15 in his update there.

Also, as much as I'd like to hear a status update, I'm fine with John staying in Monk Mode, because as he said,

"So, sorry to have vanished... I'll try to get someone to do a Monk Mode announcement for me when it happens next (by the time I'm in Monk Mode, even making the announcement would throw me out of it)."
  • I figure that. I’m glad that he is in monk mode.