Found some new (or previously existing but unknown) Secret Codes

I am using the latest Beta Build 1.5.2 released on March 10th for Google Play (Android)
Some of these may not work on the official build or may not have a function

IMISSCHUZZLE1 - Unlocks Classic and Speed Modes
IWANTTROPHIES - Unlocks Trophies 
IWANTADS - Turns adds back on
CRYHAVOC - Unlocks Duel Mode 
ZENRESET - Resets Zen Mode
RESCUE - Rescues your Save Data
RESCUE1 - Rescues your Save Data
RESCUE2 - Rescues your Save Data
RESCUE3 - Rescues your Save Data
RESCUE4 - Rescues your Save Data
RESCUE5 - Rescues your Save Data
SAVEGAMERESET - Resets your Save Data for Play (Does not affect Chuzzarium, Puzzle Room, Zen or Classic Modes)
FUZZRECOVER - Recovers your Save Data for Play 

Something interesting about savegamereset, despite it resetting your data for play mode, you keep the bonuses you get, so it could be a way to farm them such as resetting after a bonus or puzzle piece to farm for completion or alot of bonuses, This may get fixed soon as it seems like a big deal

Comments

• Seems if the Rescue codes are used for Play to go back a few games, and fuzzrecover recovers the entire progress you've made until the last time it saved, probably a pun on the word full because chuzzles are fuzzy and a full recover would do what it says, recover something to it's entirely.

Unlock Zen Mode by getting 3 puzzle pieces that spell out "ZEN" for the "Zenlightement" puzzle
    Unlock Classic Mode by getting 3 puzzle pieces that show the original game for the "Nineteen Eighty-What?" puzzle
    Unlock Speed Mode by getting 2 puzzle pieces that show notes for the "Fuzzlectric Symphony"
    Grass Wallpaper by getting 3 puzzles pieces that show grass for the "Leaping Chuzzle" puzzle
    Piano by getting 3 puzzle pieces that show a piano for the Fuzzlectric Symphony

I can't be bothered naming all the chuzzles you unlock unless people really want to know

I highly recommend unlocking More Room, have of food bowls and stuff for them to play with if you have alot of chuzzles in the chuzzarium as there will be quiet alot of fighting and arguing over food or shoving (It will say what chuzzle shoved, for example "Stinky Chuzzle shoved me!" means the chuzzle named Stinky shoved it.

Also I haven't been able to find the trophy room yet, so it may come in a later update but you can unlock it for now

• Got words from raptisoft that the rescue codes are not going to be available live the next update, they were just used to diagnose why some people were losing data, (Android's Auto-Backup/Restore feature was found out to be the culprit)