Instructions on chuzzle2 help please

So I’ve been playing for awhile and have been fortunate enough to avoid this puzzle however I can no longer
run and hide. The puzzle is called defeat the chuzzos. There are 2 chuzzle boards on the screen and I’m playing
as well as the chuzzle at the same time. Of course without knowing what I’m doing I keep losing. I would really love an explanation soI can beat this puzzle and move on.

Thank you in advanced for all your help,
Laura

Comments

• Isn’t that the time/move dependent puzzle? If yes then you need to out move the chuzzle by playing faster. Make moves more frequently to stay ahead to beat it
  • I find this to be one of the hardest modes as well. From my experience, you're best bet is to only attack your opponent with waves of four locks. Anything less just has no real chance of eliminating all of his moves.

Don't you have any bonuses you could use to deal with this level, though? Or did you refrain from getting any?
  • edited March 2019
    My strat is just attack the chuzzos with the cage meter at max 4. After that, attack the chuzzos with cage meter at 1 or 2. Theory is that it confuses the AI and it'll take longer to attack you

• First time I have ever won that Chuzzos. Used that attack with 4 locks at same time. Thanks
  • Does anyone know how to win the trophy for this mini game? I am so lost on how to do it...