A quick question about Level Spammers (Hoggy 2 and RWK)

So, I went out of RWK to Hoggy 2 for some days to Hoggy because of Level Spammers. And what do I see in Hoggy 2? Not only a Level Spam but direct Insults from Level Spammers to actually good Level makers, good Level Makers fight each other for reasons..

Will this ever stop happening?
Also, as one person stated in a recent level : Giving a Free Karma Point for making any level is a bad thing as it encourages Karma Farmers to make Thousands of Bad Levels instead of a few good ones (Hoggy 2 actually has a great way for early Karma but never says that directly.. Found out about it because I played Normal Mode for a while. )

I doubt anything will be changed as both RWK and Hoggy 2 are no longer getting updates (and seeing from what happens there, I don't mind that although I'd love to see new blocks for RWK! ).

Comments

• Hear hear! Some RwK updates would be swell. Hopefully before Xmas hey? :)

As was suggested in an old RwK post, one way to address a certain aspect of karma farming would be to limit upload frequency. Perhaps limit the ability to share levels by 1 or 2 per day? This might mean less trolling but definitely allowing for more time to make better quality levels.

The bullying, harassment and constant quabbling on Hoggy is a big problem, not sure how to address that, perhaps some more dedicated “Maker Mall Marshall’s”? Folks who would moderate things on Hoggy. I’ve seen highly inappropriate levels stay on the Maker Mall for days before being taken down. But I can also see some problems with this approach.
  • Yeah. That would probably solve the problem :)
  • RWK is getting operating systems updates, which means the dev still cares.