Why is Tawny suddenly furious?

My chuzzles are almost always very happy little chuzzles. I have 15 in total. They range from content to ecstatic. However, all of the sudden, Tawny is furious. Satisfied hunger wise, but furious and I can't figure out why. No one seems to be messing Tawny. There are plenty of toys and entertainment that aren't otherwise being used and he doesn't appear to want. Food bowls are full. Usually, my chuzzles only get mad at each other if one doesn't want to share his poof (if someone has a way to resolve that without ticking off one or the other, I'm listening; otherwise I just let them stay mad at each other since nothing seems to come of it). A macaroon seems to bring him to annoyed, but that's it.

Also, when it has the mood as ecstatic and then + something, what does that mean? The +activity isn't what the chuzzle is doing at the time. Does that mean it would be better if I put the chuzzle in the position to that activity? Or maybe that's how he/she got that happy?

Comments

• The + sign then the activity is what they were doing to get in the current mood. If it says like blue proof or swinging then that is what they were doing and their mood improved.