Ad removal and save games on Chuzzle 2 for Android

I paid to remove the ads on my primary phone. I have a second phone that I use occasionally and would like to enjoy the ad free version there too, but the game doesn't seem to recognize that I have already bought the ad free version. I have clicked on the remove ads button in the app, and it takes me to Google Play, but it says "You already own this item." and goes back to the app where it says "Your purchase could not be completed! Please try again later." I've also tried clearing the app data and uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing seems to make it realize I bought it already. Since my primary phone (where it is currently working properly) is running the Android Q beta, it's making me nervous that it might not reactivate if I have to factory reset.

Also, just a side question: Is there any way to sync save data between devices? (for the same reason as above, factory resetting because of Q beta)

Comments

• please write us at www.raptisoft.com/contact. We will help you with that, in private. Please explain the situation, your device, current os version, and current Chuzzle 2 version. Copy and paste your text here in your message. We will check that with you.
  • edited April 2019
    @GodSponge Open the game, go to menu - setup. Scroll to the bottom and tap "Restore purchases". That's how it works on my iPhone. I hope it works that way for your android
  • That button doesn't exist on Android. Restoring purchases apparently happens automatically there.
  • edited April 2019
    usually if you reinstalled your game or wiped your phone then installed the game, if there is no restore purchases button all you'd have to do is go through the motions of you buying the what you bought before and it will see you already bought it and just re-apply the purchase will out charging you again. you can verify that it is bound to your account by lookin at your purchase history in the google play store app.

other than gold purchases, you can't restore gold purchases because that's a consumable item/thing.