High Scores! (and other stuff)

First off I just wanted to thank you Raptisoft for making such awesome games. I've lurked on the forums for a while but just wanted to say your the best. Boneyard is by far my favorite game on my iphone and rest assured that I'm buying your next game whatever that may be. So I'm interested in what your high score is and the strategy you used. 

Boneyard: 6950 (glitch?) : Level 25 Time 58:53 Morth, Perks; Creativity +2 starter skills, and the back pack. Rings used: 2 100% experience rings later switched to 200% mana regain and resist 35% damage. Ice magic in my opinion is op. I basically max out battle mage, rush, channel mana, magic shield. chill wind. The most important however is the ice armor....the real name escapes me. So even though I was getting slammed with a lot of damage I was regaining the armor faster. Eventually however around..... 3500 lets say a huge horde of imps game and the game started to lag. I literally killed several thousand of them relatively quickly and thus I got this score. (is that supposed to happen raptisoft?)

My next high score is 3116, also with Morth. But I'm interested in what you got, and whats your best strategy?