Stinky is full and content?!

I have a screenshot but don’t know how to post it. He pulled a Houdini on me twice. Shoved only one but back in jail. I came back to check on him and he was content. In jail and content. Uhm, what?

Comments

• Hi AnaLine, you can use something like “tinypic” to create a shareable URL used to share images here.
  • I suspect the reason he is content is because he has bashed his housemate/s whilst out.
  • ok so i'm new to the stinky world, i kept him in jail since i got him, i took him out today to feed him, he shoved two other chuzzles in the process, but was still full and angry, i put him again in the jail and now he's full and content!!!!

i'm thinking maybe he needs to be full and in jail to be content?? i really hope he doesn't need to be full, shove a couple of chuzzles and in jail to be content!! and i'm perfectly content if he was never happy!!!
  • I just got him after many hours and months of collecting Chuzzles. I have to refill the food several times a day even if he is in jail. Then I got 2 more right after him. My only option is to delete my account because of this. I do have a lot of my own screenshots, but this was a horrible reason to have to end my account. I'll lose all the trophies and puzzles and awards. I can't keep up with that stress over one stupidly made chuzzle ...
  • I have stinky in jail full and content as well... Not sure how it happened thinking I put him in jail just after he was full and still pushed another chuzzle.
  • I agree, that has happened to me least once when I checked on him. He was full and content, surprised the heck out of me LOL