Chuzzle Awards

Does anybody have any tips for getting the award for blowing up the rainbow chuzzles, dropping locks in the 5 locks in under 2 seconds, or the speed chuzzle fill the bottle with out getting a lock?

Comments

• edited May 2019
    For the latter, I'd suggest getting a Speed Chuzzle challenge as early as possible. That way it'll be on the easiest difficulty. As for the others... Sorry. Strategy only really goes so far in a game like this.
  • You don't have to blow up the rainbow chuzzles. You can either blow them up or line them up and match them as a set. As for dropping locks in under 2 seconds, I know 4 is the max but maybe it's build up the max and line up a four or five chuzzle match and then drop the four and quickly to the match for another lock. Haven't done that one myself, but as Rainbowmon mentions, that should be done as early as possible on level 1. Same for speed chuzzle. Using the easy challenges in the beginning of level 1 or the beginning of level 2 makes that goal much easier.
  • Hi Piperchuzzle,
    Save a coloured diamond bonus until you play the matching Chuzzle2 game. The bonus that allows you to delete all of one colour.
    When used for rainbows, u’ll earn the trophy:)