Chuzzarium crashing

Hi whenever I try to access the chuzzarium the past week, it just crashes. I can still access the levels but can’t visit them. They are probably starving. Help

Comments

• Hello,

Have you downloaded the lastest version?

Darkest Wishes,

The Dork Lord

• Same here. Latest version, iOS. For me it started months ago.
  • Ok, I have some information:

If you are using Android in the play.store you can get a beta of the game where this issue is corrected.

If you are using IOS unfortunately you will have to wait until the next release. This issue is fix for the next release which should be available in June.

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord 

• Just want to share that for me on iOS, offloading the app (NOT uninstalling) then “reinstalling” the app worked for me and retained all my saved data. Again note, don’t uninstall the app, choose “offload”, then “reinstall”, otherwise you will lose your saved data/progress!
  • Offloading didn‘t fix it for me.
  • So I'm having the same issue, hit the chuzzarium button I get a yellow screen with a star, then it suddenly closes.  I've saved everything to icloud but I've spent alot of coins buying items for them. (like 2000 or more + I have 2400+ in  reserve) I don't want to lose it all by uninstalling, and reinstalling. What can one do? Using IOS 12.3 I have no idea how to do/try ''offloading"?
  • Support helped thanks folks!!!
  • I have the same problem as Printer1 - I'm using IOS 12.3.1 - how can I fix it?