Age of Mages - Rip Off??

Anyone else feel that Age of Mages ripped off Raptisoft's Solomon Games?! I watched the trailer and was immediately offended on HOW MUCH it looked like Solomon's Keep. >:(

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Nahhhh that reminds me more of Magica from Paradox
    it's just got more rpg mechanics and less manual elemental spell mixing for spell casting.
  • The Wizards, the feel, the spells, similar sound effects - hard to not think Solomon's didn't inspire this.
  • What’s the actual name of this game, and who makes it? I couldn’t find anything on App Store going by Age of Mages
  • Just searched Google Play myself and couldn't find it; maybe it was removed?
  • This is a Steam and Nintendo Switch game
  • This?

Apparently it's on PS4 and X-Box One as well. As for what you're saying... No clue; I haven't really played Solomon.
  • Well, I urge you to play Solomon's Keep and/or Solomon's Boneyard - both EXCELLENT games!
  • ...SKUME is coming to Steam right? Maybe I will when that comes out; with a game like that I've got a feeling I'm more than likely going to want to play with physical controls rather than a touchscreen (and unfortunately attempting to use my Switch Pro Controller via my Galaxy S7's BlueTooth has a lot of input lag - and I mean A *LOT* - that just isn't there when playing on my computer with a wired connection).
  • Oh yea yea yea. I definitely see elements of Solomon in that.