Hoggy 2 Switch version

edited July 2019 in Hoggy
So, I just happened to be scrolling through the eShop by chance, and noticed the Nintendo Switch version of Hoggy 2 released today! Also, something I wasn't expecting - it's published by Ratalaika, whom I've seen a couple of times in the past on Twitter. Aaaaaanyway, I thought I would post here about it so that everyone in the community was aware; I'm personally content with the mobile version but I figure there may be those who want this shiny new version.

Here's a link to the Nintendo eShop web page for the game, just to save time: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/hoggy2-switch/

Comments

• Yup, it's not only out for the switch, but also for Xbox one, PS4 and PS vita.
    I also wanted to mention that I know this by Raptisoft's facebook page, I'm not sure why he doesn't promote it more often, as he [or maybe a friend of his] posts updates about Raptisoft pretty often, here's the facebook page for anyone wanting the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Video-Game-Store/Raptisoft-797172683701840/
  • Yep! Just woke up today to see if anyone had finally mentioned it, it's been on the coming soon page with a release date for a while now. Gonna go buy it after I post this. Never actually played H2, this'll be new to me.
  • Thanks for the heads up! I just looked and they did announce it on FB. It's also out on the other consoles. I was disappointed to see that they changed the look but it's just the one screen shot. The game is still as cute as can be. It looks great on the big tv.
  • @Choclatejake
    yeah I definitely suggest hoggy 2, it is honestly a fantastic game, I have 111 hours on steam, and that's from mostly only playing the already made levels, but there is even a level editor and a level sharing system!
  • I don’t know why but I thought it would also be released on Stadia. Maybe RwK?
  • RwK on Switch.. With Beepbox.co v3. 0 support would be great :)
  • I just want Hamsterball 2 on Switch when it finally comes out. Which I think may very well happen; didn't Rapti say something a while back about the tools he uses in general being adapted for consoles so as to make future ports possible as well?
  • Yeah that's super but, um, the artwork on facebook is a but iffy. Other than that, I hope the gameplay will be great as always!