Max Stars Cap (so anyone can avoid losing the Stars earned from Level Ups)

I've recently got a Level 20. Because I didn't see much (well, almost none to be exact and if the level was cool enough for me to star, it ended up having 3 stars already) levels worth giving a Star (except maybe two or three stars) I wasn't really giving many Stars.

At level 19 I had 25 Stars (at that time I didn't know about the Stars Cap) although I had 24 before I got to that level. I thought that I gave a Star to one level by accident but that was wrong. As a side note, I didn't give any Star to any level while I was at level 19.

So when I level'ed up to Level 20 I got two Stars. I had 25 Stars ready to be given. So let's see how much stars I have now. 25.

25+2=25 That's the real game logic.

Conclusion: Never get your Star Count to more than 23 when you level up. This also applies to RWK Level Up system (and there I didn't see this problem because Fnanfne is making Fantastic Levels!) You don't want the Level Up go to total waste.

Comments

• How were you the first to find this out lol

• Most likely because I didn't give away Stars (well, I tried but no one wanted to put an effort in getting them.. :)

Also, the game doesn't have much creators left that do amazing levels.. (I'm still learning things about the game so until I'll know what does everything do, I'm a Newbie.)