Stinky Chuzzle is finally content!

I just recently got Kittyball Chuzzle from a puzzle piece and when I put her on Stinky something magical happened and hearts started flying! Stinky then became content and has not been angry or shoved anyone! Hopefully this is what Stinky needed to be nice and not sad anymore. Hope it helps all of you struggling with poor Stinky.

Comments

• Same! With the new update, I will say that he was less angry and shoving all the time because the other Chuzzles had more to do. But with the addition of kitty ball, he has been content after she kisses him (+10 mood, it says).
  • I haven't got Kittyball, but I got the Wide World Pack and part of that is a door to send grumpy Chuzzles on vacay. I sent Stinky and he came back content. I was honestly worried I'd have to put him back in Chuzzy Jail, but no. He was content.
  • Kitty ball definitely helped Stinky, but he started getting grumpy again
  • If you complete all the puzzles Pandy you will get Kittyball. And sonoma when Stinky gets grumpy just take Kittyball over to him and the hearts will fly again.
  • Kittyball is a godsend! However, recently (after weeks of Kittyball placating Stinky), Stinky suddenly shrunk! He’s as small now as the 3-pack Chuzzles that came all at once in 1puzzle (don’t remember their names). Has any1 else noticed that Stinky has gotten way smaller?
  • Did you feed him a mushroom? Those shrink & enlarge chuzzles.
  • edited May 2020
    Okay, haven't played Chuzzle in... A while, but I check these forums daily, and somehow I only *JUST* realized that's a Super Mario Bros. reference with the mushrooms. That is... Embarrassing...
  • No I never fed him a mushroom - I’ve never seen any to buy, except the mushroom-patterned wallpaper I got in a puzzle. It seemed to happen when I picked him up to move him, & just now I moved him to Kittyball & it looks like he got even smaller! He looks like a Chuzzle midget! Help!