Not Right!!!!

I LOVE this game! I love my Chuzzles! I couldn't have been happier at the new puzzle and Kittyball Chuzzle's love to all. I thought this game could be so inclusive and could really teach something.  All the Chuzzles are different and get along most of the time. Especially now with Stinky having some loving options for not always being mad. In all honesty I don't have Stinky. I love this game and it makes me happy to play and take care of my Chuzzles and I couldn't bare having Stinky in jail and unhappy, my husband had him, and it makes me sad. Not a feeling I want from a game I use to just enjoy and relax. NOW I get the playground pack..so excited at the and new stuff, but then bought the Seesaw only to find out that Celestial can't play on it without making another Chuzzles mad. This makes me so angry! I loved that Celestial could play on the swings and trampolines and sit in the same chairs and travel the same tubes BUT now Celestial is singled out on the Seesaw. Really NOT RIGHT!!! I know it is a game but there is nothing wrong with teaching inclusiveness along with it. Winnie the Pooh has been doing it for decades without anyone even realizing it. Come on Rapisoft, be the exception and make it so Stinky and Celestial can both be included! Seriously! 

Comments