Levels Missing

I started playing the game a while back and created about 4 levels. They show up when I search for them, but not in “My Levels”. I recently created a new level which finally shows up in “My Levels”, but I can’t search for it. Please help.

Comments

• Hey wolfette. In the game settings, make sure glitchy levels are enabled. As for the other missing levels, could you have created these on a different device than the one you’re using atm?
  • @fnanfne, I actually think I created them with same account but different iPad. It broke, and I purchased a new one. I used same acct to log back into the game. I will check settings now and report back. Thank you!
  • Perfect, that setting worked for the new level! :) Just the old ones not showing in My Levels is the issue. I know for sure in one and old glitch is no longer available, so the level is impossible. I wanted to fix it or unload it.
  • Wolfette, you can try creating a level with identical name and play with the sharing options. Not sure if it works but that’s the only way I can think of right now.
  • What you would normally do is to restore your old backup, assuming you had one, from iTunes over to your new device. dmd confirmed this works and all your levels will be there on your new device.

Creating a new level with the same name might work but it could also wipe the existing level from the MM so I’d do that with caution.
  • When I switched devices, I did restore from iTunes, then I logged into Game Center. Once the app installed from cloud, I signed in with previous account. So weird. Oh well. I just wanted to make sure my old levels were even playable after updates and old glitches repaired.
  • Unloading a level requires Sharing a Level with Exactly same name (any mistake and you will be unable to affect already shared level) then share it and unshare. If you did it correctly the level will be erased from your account.
    I know about it thanks to someone (I think Jamesh) when I shared a level by mistake. This will always work as you can't have two levels with exactly same name on one account.
  • @MasterTrek, not sure I am following. My old levels don’t even show up under “My Levels”. I have no access to edit them, unshare them, share them, etc. Are you saying I would need to recreate each level?
  • @wolfette you don’t have to recreate the exact same level, only a simple (e.g. single fruit) level with the exact same name of the one you lost.
  • DMD answered well enough :)