"RGB Hills" (Map Screenshot)

I couldn't find a free service which supports 20MB+ file uploads so I just took a screenshot of the final image, as below. If you want to view the full size image, click on the facebook link below.

Comments

• That's a one massive map :)
  • Funny you say that as your Xmas one is like 10 times bigger! Even GIMP is having a lot of trouble stitching it all together. I really want to complete that one!
  • Maybe it's bigger but it's definitely a terrible level to play unless you are way too bored :)

I didn't play your level yet despite all the effort I put into trying to play them. There's always something else I have to do sadly..
  • Wow! That’s so cool. How do you manage a map that large inside the confines of a tiny iPhone screen!? So impressive! It would be cool if levels could be created on a computer!
  • Hey arrowhead, thanks! I take many screenshots of the whole map and then stitch them together using Microsoft paint, it’s painstaking work but at the same time rewarding and therapeutic :) You can use android emulators to “play” android games (and the android version of RwK) on a PC but it’s not as responsive with low fidelity, not worth the bother really. Better results having an android phone/tablet to which you can attach an external monitor and keyboard but then might as well just stay on the phone.
  • Amazing picture! It's beautiful abstract art. It would be worth printing out and framing.
    Also, great level! 
  • My god, that’s big...