Empty Chuzzarium and Zen doesn't work

Hello, I just got my Chuzzle number ten and a bag full of coins from the last puzzle piece and when I completed it my Chuzzarium jut got restarted :( and my Zen mode just crash and I had a lot of coins saved there... please help me, I really enjoy playing this game...

Comments

• Are you running the lastest version of the software?
  • So after the Easter Update I've lost my coins, bonuses, trophy room and daily do. I've been trying to recollect my missing coins by playing Zen. And now when I've reached 1000 something coins it just stalls and won't add anymore. Is this some kind of a joke?  :-/ Totally confused... But I suppose I'm still lucky my chuzzarium is intact, I can't bear starting again from the very beginning. 
  • I think this glitch is what's happening to my game:
    As reported on June 2019 by

@quazzletheqasFinally, in Zen mode, so much as locking the screen or somehow get out of the app (like the speeding up trick just above), the flask will disappear, and any matches after it disappearing won't count towards your progression to your trinkets. Curiously, the score does keep increasing, and the ghost eyes after matching will fly off the board randomly. Again, I'm surprised how stable this game is with all of these bugs!
    Next, the different types of modes

Anybody might want to be careful, so as it doesn't happen to you too 
    O:-)

As for empty chuzzarium, no idea. Fingers crossed it shall never happen to anyone. Too heartbreaking.
  • Today I log into my Chuzzle account & find my chuzzarium empty. What happens? Pls help me...
  • Try re-installing the game and loading everything back from Google Play/Game Center. Make sure not to save everything at this state, since your Chuzzarium might be the same.
    It also wouldn't hurt backing up your Chuzzarium file.
  • I’m on IOS. So I need to delete the app & reinstalling it? There’s an alert that wans I’d lose all my data once I delete the app. If I’m reinstalling, would I need to create new player (which means I’ll lose all my achievement)? I’ve tried to load all data from icloud. But it doesn’t help. How to back up Chuzzarium file. I’ve always turned on Auto-Backup Game Data on icloud all this time.
  • I’ve tried your suggestion on ChuzzleSnap & I lost all data on the app. I don’t think it’ll work.
  • You have a very curious problem there Fe_. I am sorry this has happened. I this point I do not believe there is much that can be done but I will check into it. 
  • I didn't think this was for Chuzzle Snap! There might still be some problems with backups there.
  • I think what Fe_ was saying was that she tried it with Chuzzle Snap first, believing that if it worked with Snap, it'd work with Chuzzle 2 as well, while also not risking her Chuzzle 2 file if it didn't work.
  • Exaxtlyyyy!!! Thx, a lot @Rainbowmon.
  • I have some info for you!! Check if you user profile got unselected by
    going into setttings and trying "select profile." Sometimes
    it just loses sync and the old data is there, but for some reason the app went
    back to "player 1" John does not know why this happens.

• Fe_Fe_
    edited August 2020
    Thx for trying to solve this problem. Really appreciate it, though it doesn’t work.

To be thorough, my chuzzles, coins, bonuses, achievements are all intact, only the chuzzarium is empty. So I don’t think the problem is profile or icloud, otherwise everything would be reset, not just chuzzarium? Maybe my app is somehow impaired, because this error happens with every update.

I lost all my coins & bonuses once, which I don’t mind since I can recollect them.
    Then another update, Daily Do & Trophy Room are gone. Annoying, but I can live with it.
    Then Zen freeze & can’t add score. Okkk...
  • Fe_Fe_
    edited August 2020
    Classic can’t be opened. Speed keeps playing on 1 level. Urggghh, but this got fixed with an update.
    The last is chuzzarium.

What’s upsetting is I’ve played since the first month and have bought literally every item (even collected them in the exact colors & styles I want, e.g. Easter flowers). I can’t rebuy some items because they’re limited.

Sorry I’m ranting, it’s too heartbreaking...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEi5udCpiCn/?igshid=fhgjbv8jtf0r
  • This is being looked into. But in the meantime email raptisoft tech support and they should be able to get you back to where you were.