Level file copying hacker

Is anyone from @raptisoft listening? @thedorklord ?
Please?
The Maker Mall is flooded with level copies right now. Some of them more than once. I can't even see actual new levels to play because of the flood of copies from a couple of new accounts.
I don't want to share new levels right now because they will just get lost!
We need an active moderator. Is it feasible that a new moderator can be appointed if our previous one is not active anymore?

Thanks!

Comments

• Can I be a moderator?
  • Wait, comments have to be approved? By whom?
  • They're approved by Raptisoft himself. Also I don't think you should be a mod since you're kinda sensitive at light insults sometimes
  • Waaaaaaaaah
  • Fair enough, Koopaluigi.
  • Okay, let's try this. Koopaluigi, remember Raptisoft_1? Didn't I use my illusion of power responsibly there?
  • Lying to everyone and being proud of doing it (while calling those who didn't know the truth as "Morons") is not nice.
  • Trek, do you really think you can help him?
  • I'm not sure what context the question has..

If a question is about moderator duties, DMD could be a good person for the role if he was more active at comments section. High Power means high responsibility. And High Respect to creators.
  • I don’t think a prerequisite for a moderator is being active in the comments, just to be active on the server and be ready to moderate.
  • I am the moderator of the makermall. I always try to check every days for quality levels and respect of all makermall rules. But, as you can see, a lot of level are created every day, and it's need time to see one issue. However, when I see one situation like that (copying levels, spam, or anything like that), I take all actions to recover a good makermall. Z and Anomalyxdxd are both reseted (all levels deleted) because I have see this situation.

Remember one thing: I am a moderator, one admin, it's true... However, makermall isn't a dictature. Less we have to make one intervention, better we feel. All players have the right to create fun level in their eyes or in there's sideview... We will make an intervention just for 3 things: 

1- INNAPPROPRIATE LEVELS (spam, swear, innapproppriate worlds or strange pictures, etc) 

2- If swear in the comments or mad things 

3- all MAJOR anomaly (hack, copy levels, major bugs and glitches uses, spam of really bad levels) Except for these 3 reasons, we don't have to make any interventions. We could, but is not the way we want. The makermall need to be for sure a safe place for kids and all family, of course ! But fun and liberty need to stay. If we kill all, we will kill the community too and we don't want that. Now... enough and just open Hoggy 2 and enjoy ! Some new levels from me will be arrive soon. I am very busy in some other projects.

• @rastapopoulon, I'm seeing people hating on each other and begging for Karma (both of these are not fun to see), I don't mind seeing weird levels but the Level system makes people think they can beg or make SPAM,
  • Also, although the "Level Thieves" have been rid of, I (and probably everyone else) thought you were completely inactive, Usually when something happened I had to say it to @TheDorkLord,
    Also, any word on Contests (once all issues I have are solved I will make another Contest as some of the best makers are there, they're waiting to get active,
  • Charliebee used the exploit to steal Rastapopoulon's level "Forgotten Relic 4".
  • Are you sure it's an exact, precise copy and not some ripoff?
  • Upon further inspection, Trek, they didn't use the exploit to copy the level. They tried to imitate it with the maker tools they had at hand. Please think before you say something... Because I sometimes don't.
  • Says the guy who copied every level in makermall. You never tried to think rationally when you started your Anonymous Rage Spam so why should I check if the level is just a plagiarism instead of exploit?
  • Your first comment on one of my spam levels was "Plagiarism"
  • I dob't play copied levels to make sure they're plagiarism or theft. At first I didn't know it was an exploit but knew it was originally made by well-known people. Thanks to your actions I don't bother checking stolen/copied level.
  • No, I'm sorry I think it's a forced apology. Ok, apology accepted. I hope you will make your own levels in the future as before *that* happened you had a few cool levels.

As I was saying in comments in levels we argued, I was trying to make him change for several months, it ended in a short war (but we solved it, apologized to each other and left that war behind.) That's the whole story.
  • So will you accept me back into making levels? I'm currently working on Jump n' Run 2.
  • The game is for everyone and I'm just a player. I can't accept plagiarism or sharing other people's levels by using exploit, but I'll play your new levels (if they'll be nice, I'll say it).
  • Alright folks, this is not what the forum is for.

You are welcome to make original levels Snackers.

Darkest Wishes

The Dork Lord

• He said the forums are not the place to argue about things. I'm sorry I was talking here instead of via PM's.
  • I am going to go ahead and shut this thread down. Please continue to message me with any problem levels or you can start a new thread.

The Dork Lord
This discussion has been closed.