Item drop rate & donation on SK

HELLO~

I have a few questions for play solomon's keep.

1. Problems with too low drop rate for certain items. (Especially All skill + 2 rings) 

I even death more than 1,500 in archmage ~ demigod difficult, but i only get all skill ring only 2 times.

2. How much gold can I get if I donate $1?. 

I'm tired of getting only 250 gold after seeing the ad.

I need more than 100,000 gold for master fire ball & lighting skill up. 

Comments

• Chances :

Seeing a real alien ship in 2020 > dropping All skill+2 rings 

I played SK nearly 3 years but I couldnt find that ring :/ Guess its all about luck. 

• The ring is supposed to be hard to get. If you want to grind for it you need to get a boss to one hit left and then save the game. Go back in and kill it. If it drops then good, if not then force quit and try again. Idk if John has a txt version of the old forms but they had a bunch more tips that I can't remember. The game was down to a science. Maybe dorklord or rap can ask John about the old forums and that might help you more
  • You'll get the +3 staff someday! Just keep playing until you know the best path with the skill tree.

It helps collecting a gear set from other play-throughs and sending it through the cabinet.
    Especially XP items and +skill items.
    Also make sure your new game has the right set of skills to buy at the beginning.
    And spend all gold on skills and xp.
    You can even farm items from other saves, send through the cabinet, sell, and buy xp.
    But probably you don't need to.
    Even hardcore demigod is worth the grind.
    Probably worth getting rid of the ads, but don't buy gold, it won't help.

• My experience it was roughly 0.5%. I forget specifically how I got my +2 and +3 to all skills rings/staves but I know it was by the same strategy of getting killed after defeating bosses 200 times. The rarity increases with each difficulty, I forget which difficulty the +2 rings spawn but I think it's archmage.

I doubt it but some bosses may be more likely to drop the ring than others.
  • You get 20,000 gold for $0.99 - IIRC about $10 for max lightning/fireball if you're going for the perfect mage on hardcore gauntlet. Definitely worth it in my opinion, saves dozens of hours of grinding, and it helps the devs.

(I don't understand why people are soooo against putting money into a mobile game... You pay $30-$60 just to PLAY games on other platforms. $10 is nothing given the entertainment and replayability of SK)