Again, anyone monitoring reported levels??

User Lavi has posted a second racial slur themed level. Both have been reported by more than one person. Can we remove the levels and ban the user?

Comments

• I am monitoring the levels 5 to 6 days a week. But, I cannot check every level. Please let me know what game and I will get on it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
  • duh of course rwk.
  • Also, looking through the files there is a banned word list, but I'm guessing it's not functional? It could be as it only had a small number of words on it. I wonder how difficult it would be to update that to include at least some of the obvious ones?
  • There's also a maker in Hoggy 2 by the username Charliebee who keeps uploading copies of original adventure levels.
  • So many new players/levels as of late, which is good, but means you might very well miss these levels TheDorkLord. Lavi just uploaded another inappropriate level (in Robot Wants Kitty)
  • I am on it!!!

• Lavi uploaded a new level with another racial slur. Their other levels have been removed, but we're not going to ban this user? I think they should be banned.
  • This is being taken care of. 

• Charliebee is still uploading plagiarized levels from other makers.
  • Thank you. I work until midnight tonight. Can you please give me a name of one level he made that was stolen, and the name of the level he stole it from?

I will verify tommarrow.
  • Of course. They stole a level from Ed500 and renamed it to "Temple of Darkness 3", which was originally named "Temple of Darkness". They're also copying original levels and levels from small makers.
  • Mostly what they are doing is copying the Story Mode levels and Relics. It's kinda weird.