My Chuzzle Game keeps Freezing

Freezing is a problem Ive had before and its happened again.  I always keep up on my updates and the freezing doesn't  seem to ever correspond with the updates anyway.  So I save all data to the cloud and delete the app.  I download the app again and it asks me if I want to retrieve my data from the cloud.  I say yes but when I go into my games Ive lost half of the games data...puzzles, chuzzles etc. Its like the cloud only saves some of my data and dumps the rest.  WHY?  Ive saved on the cloud from the settings just before I delete the app.  Does anybody know what Im doing wrong?  thanks

Comments

• Remind me what platform you are on?
  • Im playing on my iPhone 11 iOS 13.7
  • Try going into settings > switch users.
  • Sorry, Im not as adept as many of you.  so excuse my foolish questions.  When you say go into settings> switch users you mean change players in the games settings?.... I do that.  Still happens to me. 
     Its just down right confusing.  The freezing is bad enough but when I retrieve my game from the cloud its a shell of my original games. Why? 
     Also I forgot to mention that the freezing happens slowly.  Sometimes it starts when the coins come out of gift box in the chuzzarium.  As they spin and I click on them I find that the coins start also freezing, sometimes freezing my whole game.
    This has happened on 2 different phones. Ive deleted the app 3 times and reloaded it.
     Like I said before,  it must be me.  Hey, I enjoy this game very much, as I did the first Chuzzle.  Its just very discouraging.
  • Yes, I meant Change Players, but your cloud issue seems to come from iCloud/Game Center, not the game itself. Have you tried wiping all data from your cloud and then backing up?
    I'm not sure about the freezing.