I lost, but I didn't?

edited October 2020 in Chuzzle
I was playing an orange chuzzle level yesterday and came across this glitch:

It's not that obvious what happened.  I was moving a row of Chuzzles to make a match when a lock came down.  The screen shook, all of the Chuzzles looked at me, and the "No Moves" started to descend, even though I was still able to make a match with the line I was holding!  I made the match, the matched Chuzzles popped, and the "No Moves" icon vanished.  I made another match, and quickly took a screenshot.
As you can see, the Chuzzles that had remained since the incident are still looking at me as if I had lost, but the new ones are looking around normally.  You can also plainly see an available match.
When I actually lost the level for real (as it's obvious that I will(I wasn't doing too hot)), there was no shake, no new Chuzzles looking at me, and the "No Moves" icon appeared suddenly in the middle of the screen.
(Sorry that the image didn't load.  You should be able to access it by right clicking on it and then clicking 'open image in new tab,' or if you're on mobile, you should be able to access it by taping and holding it then taping 'open image in new tab.')

Comments