Why??!!!

edited December 2020 in Solomon's Games
Hi @raptisoft, i am like the rest of us here a huge fan of the solomon’s game. I cannot understand how solomon dark get cancelled. I know that because of some poo poo heads you cannot continue with that project for legal reasons but why dont you just put a big big update on the existing Solomon’s keep? Im waiting almost 10 years for this game and i’m even willing to pay a lot to purchase the game. Probably many people agree on that, otherwise there wouldn’t be so much ask for that game or for the update on keep. If you are not intending to continue with this game then maybe its idea to pass the script to a developer who is willing to take on this project(maybe with your approval on certain aspects etc). It’s quit frustrating to look forward to something and after so many years it just doesn't happen. Please keep the possibility open to forward the project of a huge update on keep to a different dev if you cannot do it for some reason. If i’m not getting a reply, I just want to thank you for the many many fun hours of playing!!

Comments

• There is Solomon's Keep Ultimate Metal Edition planned. I do not know when it will happen but it is going to happen!!!

Thank you for your support.

The Dork Lord
  • SKUME is planned to be the next game John will work on after Hamsterball 2.  We don't know when that will be released though, but it will hopefully be soon.

Don't worry!  As you said, you're not alone!