Copy levels

Is there a way to copy your own levels to update levels that have been removed from your device if you have reinstalled the game?

Comments

• There is a way, but it's only possible on the Windows standalone application.
  • would it work on the web version? if so, how would i do it?
  • edited April 2021
    Yes it's possible on the web version, but it requires a special tool there. This tool was originally made for the web version of Robot Wants Kitty but I was able to make it work with Hoggy 2 instead. Download it from here and follow these steps:
    1. Download PowerShell for Windows
    2. Once it is downloaded, extract Hoggy2Tool and navigate inside the Injector folder until you see its files.
    3. Press Left Shift + Right Click and choose "Open PowerShell Window Here"
    4. Type npm install into the command line
    5. Once installed, type npm run start
    6. Now a browser window will open. Don't close it! Search for your level and play it, then close it if you want, you don't have to win it
    7. Go back to PowerShell and type e, this will extract your level along with other cache junk
    8. Go into the Injector folder again and there will be a folder called "db". Navigate like this: db > Hoggy2 > cache
    9. In the "cache" folder your main attention is a file called "__download.quickplay.json". Remove the .quickplay.json part of that file's name and put .hoggy. You can also rename the file to your level's name.
    10. I don't think you'll be using the web version much so move your level file to your level folder in your mobile device.
    11. Repeat steps 7 through 10 if you want to get your other levels.