HSL: The First ever competition in Hamsterball. (With prize pool!)

Hello everyone! This is a small announcement about a brand new competition that us members of the Hamsterball community put together with the purpose of further developing the competitive side of Hamsterball and in the future Hamsterball 2.

Everyone has seen a Hamsterball speedrun video at this point, there is no need to explain that, but after several years of speedrunning and optimizing every single race, we thought of pushing it even further, create a totally new competition, with a weekly format, and of course, money on the line for just a bit more pressure.

How's it going to advance? The competition will progress throughout a few months, this first competition will be named Season 1, starting in April for qualifiers and ending in July/August with the Grand Finals.

How to participate? Although more details will be revealed soon, most of the information will be given in the HSL Discord, I hugely recommend anyone interested in either spectate or participate to join this discord as most of the process will be easily accessible from that very Discord. You can join the discord using this link: https://discord.gg/tdA9m8eq5H

And even though I have no diplomas in video design, I made this small video for the Youtube announcement, you watching it would make me happy, don't expect much of it, just a small video that fulfills its purpose :).

So about that money... Prize pool! A guaranteed $100 USD will be given out and distributed to the participants of this first season, with a significant chance it will go even higher during the next few months, for Season 2, a higher prize pool is currently being considered to further increase the interest in the competition.

So what are you waiting for? Join our discord and go laugh at my mediocre video editing skills! Plenty more information is already available and more to come in the next few weeks!

Have you got what it takes to participate in the Hamsterball Speedrunning League? I will be waiting.

-XoanoN

Comments