Unused Storage Room

edited February 2021 in Dark Modding
Ever wondered what the heck is that Storage.png in the game files? Well, I have! It wasn't until a few days later that I decided to try to flood the whole college with wizards by blocking the rampart near the Archchancellor's office. (that didn't work)
By using F12 and spawning a golem I was able to accidentally noclip through the storage door and enter the storage room.
Fortunately this is somewhat easily replicable! Here's how to do it:
First, you need to have the Earth element; discipline doesn't matter. Go down to the floating statue at the college and hit F12, then hit F12 again. You now have a Golem. (and your game sped up a lot. This is only reversed if you exit the game then start a new game)
Go up to the left stairs from the Archchancellor's office and make sure your golem is beside you. Hold W and A button (left and up) down and wait for wizards to get blocked.
This might take a few tries (get your golem in different positions). If you're lucky, the unbelievable pressure caused by all these kids will send you into an invisible wall.
Now you can't move at all, so pray for the great orb you get that one little push to send you into movement again. Meanwhile, keep walking at the direction of the storage door (the position my wizard is in in the following image)
If you made it into the Storage Room, congrats! There's nothing much to do in there except walk around like the flash.

Comments