Any Fun Game Recomondations?

What are some fun Raptisoft Games you would recommend that I should check out, thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2022
    Although it's unfinished, Solomon Dark is a lot of fun! Download it here: https://byu.box.com/s/su6noh6416vx1ovdfmc0dc9pim0cle75

Hoggy 2 is also a lot of fun, and you can make your own levels in its level editor! Although I don't recommend buying it for the PC since the current version of it is broken. But I do recommend trying it on Android, iOS, or on the web.

And stay on the lookout for the release of HamsterBall 2!
  • I recommend Raptisoft's Robot Wants Kitty and think this is their most fun game yet.
  • Thanks, I checked out most of these games out and they were all very fun!
  • Wait, that wiki page for Hamsterball 2 says near the bottom the composer from the original game is coming back - does anyone know when and where that was confirmed? Last I heard about that, Rapti wasn't sure if they'd come back or not, so I must've missed something...
  • edited April 2022
    @Rainbowmon It was (more or less... lol) confirmed by Skaven himself. @MushySpot has contacted him on FaceBook about it over a year ago.
    Might be that the last news you heard on it was that Skaven wasn't informed about the sequel/working on its music yet. It's safe to say it's being worked on. \m/
  • That's great - the original Hamsterball's soundtrack was great, so I can't wait to hear Hamsterball 2's! (The game is coming to Steam, right? Hopefully they release the soundtrack on there as well - I'd buy it alongside the main game in a heartbeat!)
  • Since Raptisoft has their latest PC game on Steam, i'm sure HB2 will be added there as well. As for the soundtrack on Steam... Most likely not. But Skaven could release it on his BandCamp page like he did with other games. I'm sure the soundtrack is going to be released by fans on YouTube as well.