Is there a 16th gamemode?

So there's... yeah. Chuzzle2. It's a sequel to the 2005 game made by Raptisoft, and the sequel was also made in 2019.
I think this game is around 3 years old now... but the original is around 17 years old. Plus,
there's... gamemodes on Chuzzle2. I'm not talking about the classic ones or the Zen, but those colored ones.
These are:
  1. Bottle Up - You basically just have to fill in the bottle to 100%. That's it.
  2. Speed Chuzzle - .....We are simply going to ignore the ones we already knew.
  3. Sun Chuzzle - This is a new one, and you have to turn the board gold. Big Chuzzles are good for this though... or are they?
  4. Chuzzle Mindbender - We also know this one.
  5. Chuzzle in chains - There's this big rainbow chuzzle locked in 4 - 6 (probably) bars, and the amount of bars will depend on how many locks there is going to be. Painful one to get in Daily Do.
  6. Chuzzle in 10 - Like Bottle Up, but instead of the percentage, it's actually how many Chuzzles there should be in the bottle. You have 10 moves in this one, and you also could get a trophy if you complete this gamemode with above 4 moves. The moves count will also blink when it reaches 3. But when it reaches 0, a lock storm will happen.
  7. Chuzzle Blitz - Like Chuzzle in 10, but without a moves counter. There's a 30 seconds timer, and you have to fill in the bottle with a random quantity of Chuzzles, again. If the timer reaches 0, a lock storm will happen, and each time, locks will lock Chuzzles per 3 seconds. You also get a trophy if you beat this in less than 15 seconds.
  8. Chuzzle Rapture - Basically you just have to make sure there's no chuzzles with the same color the glowing big chuzzle on top has. That's it.
  9. Stinky's Challenge - You can get this one when you get Stinky. Locks are now Stinky chuzzles, and they cannot match. The only way to get rid of those is to perform a shape (which are not Stinky chuzzles) next to them. They'll get dizzy, but if you do that again, they will become bald. Do a shape near them for the 3rd time and voila, they're gone. Also is a version of Bottle Up.
  10. Chuzzle Mama - There's 5 colored eggs. To break those, you have to match Chuzzles that have the same color of an egg.
  11. Prismatic Chuzzle - It's simple. Match 3 or more Rainbow chuzzles.
  12. Stunt Chuzzle - There could be about 1 to 3 eggs with shapes made out of Chuzzles. You have to make EXACTLY the shape featured in an egg.
  13. Chuzzle Surprise! - Literally the entire board is filled with Gacha Chuzzles. Everything is like the normal Chuzzle you would expect, except if you match Gacha Chuzzles, they will open up. They turn into a different color though.
  14. Chuzzle Duel - ChuzzOS. The one thing you fear. You have to fill the bar on the left of your board to lock ChuzzOS's Chuzzles. 4 is the biggest you can go. There's a way to make that 5 though, you just have to make sure the bar is almost full. Click the lock button and quickly match Chuzzles and you get another one. You then have to quickly press the lock button, and voila, you've locked 5 of ChuzzOS's Chuzzles. You have to do that in less than 2 seconds though. You also get a trophy for that...
  15. Mystery Chuzzle - I unfortunately don't have any words to explain this one, since this is your worst nightmare. It's the worst ever nightmare if you encounter that on Daily-Do.
Yes, I explained all of the 15 gamemodes, but this isn't what we're here for.
What about the 16th gamemode? Is it unused? And no, this isn't a gamemode that has to do something
with the Golden Chuzzle you get on the goal of the end of a level! Maybe it's something else...
What could this one possibly be? Message me if you have any info of the 16th gamemode.