Chuzzle2 - game ruined

I've been playing for a couple of years on and off and am up to level 42. 2 weeks ago something happened  - not anything I did as the phone is still the same, it didn't update and neither did the game as far as I can tell - and although I'm still on 42, the games have all gone to "Very Easy". I've lost my all bonuses and trophies. I had a lot of bonuses. But still have the Chuzzarium with the right chuzzles etc., although all my coins have gone.  

I still have all my puzzle pieces too.

It's no fun playing on such easy levels - it's starting from scratch. 

So the game is half corrupted. How can I fix this? I did leave a message for support on the main page about a week ago but nobody has replied.

Help!

Comments

• What OS are you using?

• Hi I didn't get notification of a reply but I'm on Android - a Samsung Galaxy S9 and Android 10.

I noticed a day or two ago that Chuzzle2 had updated, but I am in the same position. In fact I'm stuck completely as I have lost all my "Hearts" so can't get past one level. So the game is now unplayable. Can you help?

thanks
  • I try to play classic and check on the chuzzles if they are excited they leave gifts and can provide a heart when u get stuck like I do on green mindbender and it gives ya a headache to look at it. I did a couple at the beginning of my last start over at level 145 and I'm at level 86 on new one so I know they didn't get any easier. It's frustrating to be stuck but playing the squares in level and zen and daily classic will make the time change enough for chuzzles to give back. Generally they want vacation and will get excited.