Chuzzariume wiped out

Hi.

Back in early in April, I have encountered a problem with the chuzzarium in my Chuzzle
2  progress : it has been completely wiped out. All my game stats are as they
should be, the puzzles are okay, the leveI I am on is untouched, except
for the chuzzarium : no furniture, no accessories, no extensions, absolutely nothing
except the chuzzles stacked in the middle of the screen, waiting to be dropped in.

I haven't done anything that could cause any malfunction to my phone, and I am quite disappointed, to the extent that I have stopped playing the game on a regular basis. I checked in from time to time, to see if there were any evoution, sadly to no avail.

I understand that you had trouble with Google Play backups due to newer versions of the software, and I can confirm this because when I tried to restore a game from Google Play through the "cloud
storage" menu inside the game, it answers me "We couldn't find any
Google backup in Google Play. Are you signed in, and or connected to the
internet ?' This despite the fact that I had the
"automatically backup my game data" activated from a long time ago. Worse, when I tried to restore my game onto another device, all I got was a very old save, not a the same level of progress than my "main game".

Flashfforward two months, and I just installed the new version of Chuzzle 2 onto my phone, a Google Pixel 4a with Android 10, but there is absolutely no change. My chuzzarium is in the same state of devastation as before.

What can be done ? Can you help me ?
I'd hate to have to go back to refurbish competely my chuzzarium, especially since all seasonal stuff would be inaccessible.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Unfortuinatly if Google Play does not have a working backup there is nothing that can be done. 

Sorry.