Anual SKUME Checkup

Hey friends,
I'm a massive fan of the Solomon's franchise, and about once or twice a year I check up on the forums to see if there's any news. The forums seem kind of dead in regards to the Solomon's games, but I was wondering if Rapti is still work on SKUME? I love the gameplay and adored what was in Solomon Dark, I've wanted to play a fully released Solomon game on PC for ages. Since I played boneyard back in the day I've graduated high school and almost graduated university (Games Development and Science) lol. I really hope the game does someday get released.

Comments

• He's paused work on SKUME to finish Hamsterball 2, and we've been getting some progress updates!  There's some screenshots that have been released recently this year that show the level editor which is being worked on right now and will be released as a beta after John finishes it.  As for SKUME, John has vowed that that'll be his next project to finish after he finishes HB2, so don't worry about never being finished; it's very much still in the pipeline.
  • Awesome, Thank you so much <3. Can't wait to finally play it when it releases!