Solomon Keep - lost my saved games

Hi. It looks like I lost my saved games in Solomon Keep in iOS - I haven't replaced my phone, haven't deleted / reinstalled the game etc.

But for some reason, when I started the game yesterday, it started with a new character instead of allowing me to choose my old one. I cannot even see him in the main menu now - it's quite upsetting as I was just at the start of Gauntlet difficulty.

Any idea on how to get my old saved game back please?

Thanks

Comments

• Sorry for the late reply, I had to do some digging. When Solomon's Keep came out I do not believe apple had a way to do backup's to the cloud from within the game. If they did it was still new. So that feature was not built into Solomon's Keep. Unfortunately there is no way to access that saved data. 
  • It seems like OP here isn’t talking about an older save file from when iCloud Backups weren’t implemented yet. I think i’ve seen a few cases where people’s up-to-date games inexplicably deletes their save files.
  • Yeah what I'm talking about is the fact that somehow, Solomon Keep seems to have deleted my saved game - last I played was around June last year - and when I started the game earlier this month, the saves seem to be gone.

Haven't deleted the game, haven't changed my iphone etc. Any suggestion on how to get it back would be welcome - spent a lot of time getting all the way to finishing Demigod difficulty.
  • As long as something like iOS’ app offloading isn’t at play here then i suggest you send in a report at http://raptisoft.com/support

I don’t know if anything could be done about the lost save files but it would be nice to have them mitigate this issue with a game update.