Hello Guys! A Little About me. (A Wild Bloobloxboy has Appeared!!!)

Hello guys! I'm bloobloxboy. You may recognize me as that guy that has created some RwK levels recently. When I found this site, I saw many RwK level creators are also here. To officially join the community, I decided I would make an account here.

I actually found the RwK iOS game a couple of years ago when I was sick. I was checking how my favorite video game franchises were doing, and I found this game! I was going to get it, but I didn't have the energy to get this game on the iOS device I was using. By the time I finally felt better, I had completely forgotten about this game. It was only recently that I re-discovered this amazing game (and the franchise, for that matter) again while I was thinking upon flash game franchises I have enjoyed in the past.

The RwK flash franchise has been, by far, one of my favorite video games series for ages. It holds a special place in my heart, and I will never forget the amazing experiences and memories I've had playing the games in the RwK franchise. I'm enthusiastic that I've found this game and franchise again. I'm proud to have finally discovered a RwK fan base that is still strong to this day. Thanks for reading, and thank you guys for keeping this game and fan base strong,

Bloo.

(P.S. Have any questions you want to ask me? Please don't be afraid to message me at my inbox! <3)

(P.P.S. I'm new here, so if this is the wrong place to post something like this, please PLEASE tell me immediately, and I'll have this moved in no time!)