Ideas for Enemies in New Solomon's Keep

edited January 2017 in Solomon's Games
I have actually had those ideas and even some sketches before but I wasn't able to post it earlier for various issues such as health issues and final exams. I hope that these ideas are helpful enough to make the new Solomon's Keep more exciting with various challenges that has not been seen in any other Solomon games. I'll post explanations for some of the ideas and even sketches (I'm not good at drawing btw) if anyone wants it. 

here is the format that I used:

Name
health
movement speed
fire speed
AI
attack type
etc

Reaper of Chain 
medium health
very slow movement speed
slow fire rate and fire speed(similar to dire faculty)
similar to archer AI
throws a projectile (hook) that pulls the player or minion if hit.  

Reaper of Joke
low health
medium movement speed
medium fire rate and fire speed (similar to archers)
similar to archer AI but attempts to dodge projectile and secondary skills (for example, ring of ice) by blinking away
throws a projectile (knife) that blinds player if hit (similar to heartmonger's attack)
can blink away from danger (cooldown: 10 second)
laughs when successfully dodge an attack or land an attack

Reaper of Pain
medium health
very slow movement speed
instant and unavoidable attack (similar to lightning)
similar to mage AI
when near, reaper of pain slowly drain player's 1% of max health per second and apply debuff that increase damage taken until the reaper of pain changes a target or dies.
Iron Revenant
high health
slow movement speed
slow attack speed and decent delay before attack
skeletal warrior AI
powerful melee attack that knocks you away
immune to any crowd control abilities (slow, stun, freeze, etc.) 

Burning Revenant
high health
fast movement speed
has long delay before detonation (2 seconds)
skeletal warrior AI
when nearby player, Burning Revenant stops moving and charges up for 2 second and then explode, dealing massive damage within the area. 
Storm Revenant
medium health
slow movement speed
slow attack speed
skeletal warrior AI
attacks similar to magic storm but attacks less frequently. Lightning can attack projectile sometimes.

Death Jelly
low health
slow movement speed
no direct attack
aimlessly wanders
when touched or attacked, it violently bursts and deals massive damage to surrounding area. burst attack also applies debuff that increases damage taken. This can hurt anyone.

Comments

• The Frozen Dead
    medium health
    medium movement speed
    normal melee attack speed
    skeleton AI
    immune to ice related debuffs and has 50% resistance to cold magic

Soul Urn
    High health
    Static
    No attack
    No AI
    No attack
    Resurrects a Lich when it is killed.

The Lich of North
    medium health
    medium movement speed
    medium fire rate and atttack speed
    dire faculty AI
    throws frost missile and occasionally releases a ring of ice that freezes anyone with 2 second delay
    immune to ice related debuffs, has 50% resistance to cold magic, occasionally summons The Frozen Deads, and always resurrects nearby player after 2 minutes until the soul urn in the current floor is broken.   
    The Lich of Sand
    high health 
    medium movement speed
    slow fire rate
    dire faculty AI
    charges up a boulder and throw it towards player. also occasionally make stone spikes erupt on the floor.
    occasionally becomes invulnerable fr couple of seconds, immune to stun and slow, and always resurrects nearby player after 2 minutes until the soul urn in the current floor is broken

Marsh Knight
    high health
    medium movement speed
    medium to high attack speed (similar to sword-using skeleton but slightly faster)
    sword-using skeleton AI
    swings the ebony blade and occasionally summon a small black circle under player's feet that roots player if the player does not move away from it within 1.5 seconds
    Marsh Knight is surrounded by an aura of mist that slowly drains player's health and convert small portion of it as a barrier for Marsh Knight