New Wave Record

Comments

• How do you die? lol
  • There's write in the video
  • For an imp attack there were infinite ahah
  • No I mean, your health bar was completely empty for a very long time with numerous "health is low" warnings, and yet, on you went. So how do you die, if death is not dependent on your health bar?
  • edited February 2018
    He has the magic shield skill which protects him from most forms of damage. However it does not protect against poison damage (the green balls) which can only bring your HP to 1 point but doesn't affect the shield. His health bar wasn't empty just very low but it didn't matter because the shield is taking all the non-poison damage. So you can't die as long as the shield is up.
  • Thanks a bunch for the explanation!
  • Exactly ;)
  • How did you get 2 2+ all skills rings... Raptis said they are near impossible to get lol did you hack
  • Well you can just easily farm rings with ringfinger perk. All you need is time and patiences.
  • I am not hacking obv, love this game ;) see my channel to know about it
  • I played this some time ago but it didn't really rub me in a good way for a few reasons.

How do you develop your character, do you have to start from scratch ever time you die?
  • your levels and inventory resets every time you die but you can recover items from your dead character with scavenger like the video shows above and re-purchase perks. You can think of this like a jetpack joyride or temple run.
  • Ah I see. Thanks!
  • huh, I thought the ringfinger perk could only give you common rings so it'd be pointless to try to use it to get the super rare ones.
    I guess I should start grinding then
  • That way ;)
  • What starting perks used?