Can’t share a level

I’m trying to share a particular level but I keep getting a message saying that something went wrong and the level has not been shared. The level is one I have been working on intermittently for the last few months.

I tried sharing a simple ‘test’ level and that worked ok, so I’m wondering if it’s a compatibility issue since the most recent updates - e.g. the properties of a particular type of asset in the level editor (such as the one-way gate) have changed since I first put it into the level, so now the level won’t upload into the latest version of the game.

Any hints? I REALLY don’t want to have to remake this level. It’s too big and would take forever.

Comments

• Is this the same level you had to rename to omit the ; character or another one?

What is the name of your level, any special characters which may pose a problem?

I would...

Quit the app completely, reboot phone, then try again.

Other than that, not sure!
  • Thanks fnanfne, it was that one. I originally called it ‘Kittyscape; Torment’ (it wouldn’t let me type a regular colon). When I changed it to ‘Kittyscape - Torment’ it uploaded fine.