2 ways of displaying?

Hey, you know how RWK is rebooted? In a positive manner, all the textures are now 'smooth' and there are some new stuff to see!
Though, some people (like me) liked the textures like it was in the flash game
So Raptisoft, could you make a way of having 2 ways of displaying the game? (Smooth and pixel)
Also, idk why did you guys replace the rocket with the helmet, but meh :P

Comments

• @KoopaLuigi the phone version has been around for years now and has been updated several times!  I don't think there will be any more updates at this point.  Also, there is still a rocket app.  There are just some now apps now too.
  • I think he's referring to the powerup in the original that let you shoot rockets upwards. It was indeed replaced with the helmet.

I doubt this version will see any further major updates, seeing how it was a commercial flop. The flash version's creator, Hamumu, is currently working on a remake of it and its sequels called Robot Wants It All, though. It's being made for Windows and Linux.
  • I cannot corroborate that at all, I’m wondering if you guys arereferring to something else entirely. In Robot Wants Kitty, there are two rockets; the sideways zoom one and the vertical launch one. Neither has been replaced by the helmet, which has always been there.

Unless there has been a recent update that I haven’t received yet?!
  • Did you ever play the original flash version of Robot Wants Kitty? If so, I'm referring to the last powerup you get in it. It makes you shoot rockets, not fly using rockets. You wouldn't know about it if you only played Raptisoft's version.
  • I have indeed played Robot Wants ‘X’ but this was many a moons ago. I have now seen the Robot Wants All and keen to own this Steam, thanks for sharing :)