RWK music studio - looking for songs...

...to create a RWK compilation. I plan to take beepbox links and improve to make professional stereo recordings. And post mp3s of final versions.

If anyone is interested, send me an email at rwkmusicstudio@gmail.com or play my level called “RWK Music Studio” to learn more.

Comments

• I submitted one to you but later read you want “original songs”. I’m not sure if you meant that it should be a completely original song, as in not a cover of an existing one. Could you disambiguate?
  • Hi fnanfne. The song can be an original or a cover. No problem. Just finishing up another music projects, and then I plan to start on the Robert wants kitty submissions.
  • Hey i've tried many thing to make an original song but i didn't like what i made, so it's not finished yet. What's the deadline to send music?
  • Hi thetom. No deadline. I started working on the songs but probably will look to finish sometime this month or so. Also I can use custom songs of cover music as well. I actually pulled some of your links off the other forum post. Great stuff!
  • Hi paisleypickles. I posted my songs here in this thread. Feel free to use them in your collection! Only the "Adventure" remix does not meet your criteria of four tracks. Cool idea!