ET5DAZZXX's 'X' (Kitty Connect)

Who remembers not finishing this crazy level?

I clocked and recorded it so you don't have to :)

Comments

• I remember this one! Great and tough level!
    Fantastic video and map! :)
  • Dude, congrats! o_O 2 hours of gameplay...
  • Hey welcome back, looking forward to some of your levels on the new updated RwK? :)
  • Nah. I did re-download it but I got annoyed by the pop-up ads every 10 seconds. Also, all the old levels disappeared...
  • Are there pop up ads? I don’t have any pop up ads
  • Yeah, if you don't purchase to remove ads there's pop up ads, and there are a TON of them. It's like after every 3rd or 4th death you get an ad before you respawn. You can imagine that some more difficult levels will result in ads totally blocking gameplay. They go away once purchased, which I'm happy to do to help support the game, but yeah, not purchasing ads makes many levels practically unplayable.

• Keep in mind, there is still something in the works to get all the old levels onto the new platform but I'm not sure what the eta on that is.
  • ohhhh I see. Just buy it it’s worth it!
  • Actually, you’re probably playing on Android this time? If you play with your/an iPhone, you won’t see ads as you must’ve bought the Kitty Connect ad-on before which will still work.
  • No I play on iPhone. It's okay tho, I just realized I had $6 of credit on my apple account. So I purchased the remove ads, now I just gotta figure out how to use MakerMall (and figure out which glitches/bugs still work and whatnot). 

I'm playing some random levels right now and wow there's so many new things this game has to offer. Can't wait to create something myself.
  • Cool! How did you manage to play Kitty Connect in the past without having to buy the add on?
  • Did buying Kitty Connect include removing ads? Could I have just hit "restore purchases" and be good? If so, oops lol
  • Hmmm, I recall there being more than one add-on now, perhaps you didn't get all of them, maybe just the Kitty Connect one, and that this is not sufficient. Anyway not sure but welcome back, looking forward to a level or two from you!