Down?

Woke up this morning to find no levels being enumerated in the Maker Mall. I was also signed out and now cannot sign back in. Tried the usual things, no dice! Looks like the server is down. Anyone else? I need my RwK fix!!

Comments

• Raptisoft.com is down as well which explains why I haven’t been able to access Kitty Connect over the past week.
  • So am I the only one missing out on some fun?! Day two now of no RwK! I haven’t had a two day break in 7 years!!
  • Seems to be working fine for me
  • I'm still out of luck, Raptisoft Support said they identified a problem and it'll hopefully be fixed in 24h. 24h, eek!
  • That's odd. I haven't had any problems with the game, but the forum has been down for several days. I've been getting the message "bandwidth exceeded" on the forum since friday. I just checked in now (wed.) and it seems to be working again.

• Strange. There was a “bandwidth exceeded” on raptisoft.com but this should be sorted by today as it’s the new month.
  • edited March 2018
    I had publish 7 new levels in Hoggy's makermall... so maybe no one had seen that with the down website ?
  • edited March 2018
    I had problems resetting my password on Hoggy but I have not had any issues accessing the Maker Mall. Wow SEVEN new levels since? You’re a beast :) T minus ~5h before I will hopefully be reconnected to RwK!!
  • eight new lwvwls into Hoggy, yeah ;)
  • I’m still not connected! I’m getting just a little annoyed now tbh, will I ever play again?!
  • That's frustrating. I wonder why it seems to be affecting only you. :(
    I want you back in the mix!
  • Raptisoft seemed to think so too. I then got a few people around the globe to test and they too had problems. Only when I brought this fact to light, did Support “identify a problem” and started implementing a fix. I’m still not connected btw but all the people I tested with is so a fix was definitely implemented but that did not extend to me. What’s worse is that my emails asking for a fix are now being ignored so I really don’t know what to do!
  • Working
  • Working for me
  • Thanks for confirming teckx. I’m still down and still being ignored.
  • I regained access to the Maker Mall a few hours ago! Although I did lose two massive levels :( but fortunately not scrolltext!