Marble Race (on Steam)

edited September 2018 in Hamsterball
Hey guys,

while waiting for Hamsterball2 I´ve found this:
It looks pretty "Hamsterbally" to me. 

It already has a level designer and stuff. Is there a cooperation between RaptiSoft and ElasticSea?

Comments

• edited September 2018
    That reminds me of an old nintendo game called marble madness it was pretty fun.
  • edited September 2018
    Well, I would guess there was no actual collaboration involved in that one, given that its description literally says “A tribute to "Hamsterball" and "Marble Madness".”
  • Never heard of them.

• oh lol i didn't even read the description i just went by the screenshots
  • Marble Race is on early access since today. 
    I gave it a try and it is really cool. A lot of fun especially in multi player mode. Could fill the time until HB2 is out.
    The level editor is great and I think that is the hardest part. 
  • edited October 2018
    Is this copyright infringement? Never heard of John talking about him doing a game with another company, still, it'd be awesome to get it for help pass the time for HB2.

Cheers!
    -Mushy

Edit: might actually be a parody, looking at the disc. it says that its a "tribute" to Hamsterball?
    Not sure, maybe John could work with them though! (btw i would love it if that game has Easter eggs made by john about hamsterball)
  • Would be interesting what John himself say to this... 
  • @RealMushySpot I think it's a game inspired by Hamsterball, hence that it's a tribute to Hamsterball. I wish them the best of luck with their game, but I think I'm going to wait for Hamsterball 2 to come out :D