So... Diablo mobile is actually a thing....at the right time...

So those who do not know... Blizzard decided to make a mobile diablo game. It feels kind of weird because most people think solomon games as an alternative mobile diablo and now an official diablo mobile game is coming. Due to all the backlash it is receiving, I think it is a good idea to release new info related to SKUME, "possible" due date(of course it should very vague like next year or a year after hamsterball 2 is out to make it flexible), and emphasis on release on both mobile and steam. I believe this will bring decent amount of attention to this game and possibly some youtubers who might spread the words about this game. Of course, as you know, this is a very risky move but it is also a good timing to advertise this game. Hope you make a right choice and I hope to see you soon.

P.S. as long as you stay connected and be honest with us, most of us do not care whether you keep your due date or not. I wish you luck on both hamsterball and SKUME and stay healthy. It's gonna get cold soon.

Comments

• edited November 2018
    While I’m not sure I agree with the first point, as giving a very broad date could trigger a massive universal realignment which could delay the game for a couple years, the second paragraph is definitely true! The lack of communication recently has been a bit disappointing, and I would guess that there are fewer people who check this forum daily than there were previously. Obviously, it’s entirely up to Raptis to decide when to post status updates, but more of them would be appreciated!
  • This will most definitely be a game that requires “always on” internet so I’ll stay well clear. Also, I won’t consider SKUME on the same level as Diablo at all.
  • @fnanfne
    If you are talking about diablo 1,2,3, I agree. But diablo immortal... ... I would rather pay $100 to buy SKUME than that abomination.
  • I'm a Diablo 1 and 2 fan (been busy for the last month trying to create Tristram in beepbox!) but can't stand 3. I waited like 7(?) years for 3 and was unbelievably disappointed. LOL, I just saw two trailers for this diablo immortal you speak of, wow them like/dislike ratio!!
  • Blizzard is not the true Dev of  Diablo games we knew anymore

It is a money robbing beast and a  micro transaction abuser.

It hurts it's fans with bullsheet and insisting and forcing people to play it's games on it's demands.

I love diablo 1 and 2 but i refused to play diablo 3

Because you need to listen the people that plays the games you make. This is how it works now. You cant look at the people as animals.This is what blizzard do.

Thank god i found solomon's keep in appstore like 5 years ago.

Thats how i am here.. I download it  I play it and delete and repeat every year.

When SKUME comes i will buy everything in the store instantly because Mr Raptisoft is Much better than Blizzard  even  GOD knows that.