What do you want John to work on?

What do you want John to work on in 2020?

Take the survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3KPNJJ8

Comments

• I picked SKUME (even though I didn't play any Solomon game or hamsterball so SKUME is more interesting) at the survey but I guess there's no plans to do anything about the Spam that ruins the makermall in RWK and Hoggy 2 which is really sad (RWK is still have some of the greatest makers of all time like Fnanfne, Paisleypickle although even they won't have any way to stick around, making awesome levels if all that'll be left will be spam).
  • I think Hamsterball deserves the victory here.
  • It pained me to reply some solomon fans in korea who have been asking when will the new game come out that SKUME isn't in development over the last few months. Considering that there are still fans out there waiting for new solomon games (and my great love for that franchise), I think SKUME should be the main priority before people totally forget of its existence. Though it really needs much more innovation and quality due to the abudance of diablo-esque apps.

• I can only make hamsterball content for so long...im nobody to say but I think hb could be finished faster, and theres a decent community that will totally support it when it comes out.

I just need 40 lvls on a tourney lets go.
  • RWK2 and not those other games
  • I hope Mr Raptisoft  release SKUME as soon as possible

other games are really good  but Solomom's keep rekindled the passion i long lost on arpg games since Diablo II LoD

I mostly play and keep dying again and again on archmage difficulty. Playing Dungeon quest too.

but SKUME is all i wish for
  • I would hate to see hamsterball loose, it deserves a new release after almost 15 years! Hamsterball has a dedicated community on discord (over 50 people!) that has been waiting for this release for a long time.
  • I voted for HB 2, but even if that isn't what wins out in the end, I will happily wait however long it takes for John to get for it. Whenever he has time. Sometimes I'm worried we'll work him to exhaustion, I don't want that  :-S
  • get to it*, aah
  • Hello guys.

I voted SKUME.

When I was younger, I played a TON of mobile games on iOS. When I went on Android, only ONE game, alone, made me sad about leaving Apple. Nothing else than this one game. And it was Solomon's Boneyard. And the only reason why I didn't miss Apple because of SK is that SK was already out on Android.

Idk if you guys realise how unique this game's atmosphere and gameplay are, but I can guarantee you that no other game feels the same way. I'm waiting for SKUME and am sad it takes so long; I was hoping for a launch in fall 2019. Take your time, I'm also a dev and I know you should'nt go faster than light. But please don't forget this amazing game.

(Also please fix the cheating method with the Unholy spawning fire imps, way too easy in Boneyard to get an absolutely OP highscore)

Thumbs up for all your work anyway and keep making things you enjoy because we can feel you enjoy making them.
  • IIRC, that exploit was briefly fixed, but then unfixed again due to fan complaints. I might be confusing it with something else, though.
  • Hamsterball 2 for sure! That was such an iconic game that marks mine and many childhoods of my friends. I really hope that we will see it eventually
  • RwK 2 pleeease :)
  • Also just a suggestion to consider...

If there’d be a Maker Mall in any new release, perhaps only allow access if the game was bought like with was the case in the old Kitty Connect in RwK. I’m willing to pay up to £15
  • If RWK 2 comes out, I would suggest clearing out what is a glitch (Adding Glitch tag would solve the problem with Glitchy Levels) and what is not as a debate on what's going on with the Spikes is always open,although I know the game would be different.
  • Communication ;D *ba dum tss*
  • The final results were 41% Solomon, 59% Hamsterball 2.

Work on Hamsterball 2 has already begun.
  • Nice! Hopefully everything is going smoothly. I'm very excited
  • So I totally vote RWK 2! I would be more than willing to support a paid version too.
  • I really hope that another game doesn't go pushing solomon further into the back burner after hamsterball 2, i've been waiting a long time to help test and buy skume XD
  • Another sandbox game like CC but better features and with better dynamics, not a pay to win or not something that he will leave in middle and if possible not with that old moderation team or that last remaining admin.
  • I thought SKUME was supposed to be the primary project after robot wants kitty, then after hoggy, or some other game I don’t care about. Wasn’t SKUME going to be a priority at some point two years ago?