Possible source code?

Hello all goers of Raptisoft fourms! I have been a huge fans of the Solomon games since I was 13. I am 22 now and still love the crap out of these games. I know Solomon Dark has been long abandoned for quite some time but was wondering, in 2020, could Mr. John please upload the source code. I would love to see this game be completed and modified to the fullest of its capabilities. 

Comments

• I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon - even if plans to work on it keep getting pushed back, there are plans for something called SKUME. (I believe that stands for Solomon's Keep: Ultimate Metal Edition or something like that? I dunno, I'm not interested in the Solomon series; I've just seen mention of it since I joined the forum. I know it was something to do with Solomon though.)
  • Yes I've heard of this and anticipate that as well. However, no updates on the current status of the game has been posted within the last 3 years. But boy when that releases.
  • He is choosing to work on other games (I'm assuming for money reasons but that's just assuming so don't quote me). If you have Solomon Dark then you can see some files. I would recommend starting there. I also have decompiled it to smali type code if you know that. Most of it doesn't make sense. As I think its decompiled to the wrong language. If you start working on anything dm me