Just got banned from the Discord Chuzzle fan server today

Snackers invited me to the new Discord Chuzzle Fan Server, and i was talking too much and people are now disappointed. Frikkinfriks14 just got tired of me so he asked Snackers to mute me. And then i started talking to Snackers that he should not be able to do that, And he tells how old am i. I was soon gonna be 10 on 3rd January 2021, and i was actually 9. He tells that Discord is required for 13 year olds or older, but i don't care. He asks me to read Rule 6, but i also didn't care. He wants to say that i should come back when i'm 13, and you should need to remember. I was born on 2011, and 2011+13 = 2024. 2024 is just a long year to wait, and then he muted me to talk. I and Snackers were friends, and then enemies. He can't just lose a friend like that! I just wasted 9 days on that server. 9, FREAKING, DAYS! If somebody can help me to take revenge on him, then i will be happy! Snackers, If you see this, Don't comment. Please.

Comments

• If the staff of a server finds out you're under 13, Discord forces them to ban you.
    On another note, I suggest you create a new account without the word "Raptis" in the name, because you can't change names here and I wouldn't want you regretting it years down the road.
  • Hi Yamin. You probably haven’t seen me around there because I left months ago. The thing about Discord is that you have to be 13+ to use it, and that applies to every server. If you are found to be in a server and under 13 discord may ban that server completely, and the owner of the server too. This was an action taken to protect both Snackers and the Chuzzle Fans server. This is just the way discord works and there is no way we can change that.
  • *gulp* Then why did they set it to TEENS or ADULTS then?
  • edited December 2020
    And also,  Why did Snackers invited me here?! He did it on the accident! And i spent 9 days on that server. I should have lied to him! He asked me how old am i, and i made the truth, But i forgot to lie!
  • He invited you because he didn't know you were underage. He couldn't know. It's set to teens and adults because that's who it's for. A teen is typically someone between the age of twelve and twenty, because that's when your age ends with TEEN. ThirTEEN fourTEEN... up through nineTEEN. Also, you did the best thing by telling the truth. If you hadn't, it could have been worse for you. You might have been permanently banned from the server. Now, however, you can still join; you just have to wait until you're the right age.
  • What if i change my birth date on my discord account then?
    Will he trust me?!

• Discord doesn't store your date of birth, it's simply a roundabout way of asking if you're over 13.
  • No, because you said you were 9. it's not gonna change anything
  • They set it to teens and adults because predators exist.