Can't share specific level

I created a level. I was trying to put "?" in its title, but then I have realized that it's impossible. Second identical level have created itself. When I made changes in one level, they have somehow applied to the second one. I can't share any of them. I have internet connection and another level I have quickly made has been shared successfully. What do I have to do to fix this weird issue?

Comments

• Wow that's a new one to me I don't have any proposed solution for you but do heed this warning.... Be very careful when renaming levels, sometimes, the app will crash just after renaming a level. When you open the game again, you'll find the level you just renamed completely gone. This has happened to me on four occasions now and it was quite an ordeal as it was huge levels I spent quite a lot of time on. If you want to rename a level you must completely exit the app and then restart it. I also reboot my phone just for good measure. Renaming a level after doing this never crashes the app.

I'm on an iPhone 7.

Following on from your initial issue, this is strange. So the duplicate level that was created, was it just in name or the whole level itself?
  • Hi, what device is this on?  The only thing I can think of is, the file system does not like the "?" character and did something unexpected.  If you're on an android, it'd be a lot easier to solve.  If you're on an iPhone, I'd have to give you a code that would wrap up your data files and send them to me-- than I can take a look at them.

If you could, drop a line here: http://www.raptisoft.com/contact and put in the first line of the e-mail that you're following the instructions in this forum post (that way it'll get sent right to me).  And then we can take it from there.

The level isn't "broken," it's just been flagged somehow.  Also, what message does the game give when you try to share it?  (Screenshot if you don't want to type it all out)

• In the Title some signs are completely ignored (Like "?", ". "). So it's best to avoid symbols at Level Name as that may ruin the level.
    And if I'm right, if a Level for any reason made a duplicate, unsharing it should fix the issue.