Monday Screenshot 8/31: Much Moaning

edited August 2015 in Solomon's Games
Lotta moaning going on this pic.  And some people were asking about traps?

A nice thing about working in 3D instead of 2D is it lets me do a LOT of stances for the zombies, many arm poses, many shuffling steps and flopping heads.  Good stuff.  Since zombies were once people they need to vary a bit more.  Skeletons and demons derive their awfulness from their horrible sameness... but zombies, being still slightly recognizable as people, should disturb you with their leftover personalities.

Comments

• Aren't those eyes a little too big? Make the zombies look like frogs. No, rather, kappa >-)
  • That doesn't look like the eyes I think it's the back of their heads considering the ones below the player you can still see them.
  • edited August 2015
    Heh, it's not eyes, those are rot marks on the back of the head!  It's a little more obvious when they're in motion, but I'll see if I need to modify it.  It IS possible for artists to spin into a duh loop.
  • Instead of rot marks, why don't you give them exposed brains? Like how Frankenstein's monster looks sometimes.
  • it looks like the spike trap thats supposed to be harming you, is (somewhat) protecting you by forming a barrier that the zombies cant cross... i see more strategy =o