Mind bender mode

@Raptisoft, could you bring back the mind bender mode sometime soon?  I know that there are the green Chuzzles, but I would love the ability to just play pure puzzles.  It was my favorite mode in the original game. (I understand if you can't though.)

Also, I have a suggestion for a fail condition in Mind Bender: You have to finish within a certain number of moves.  This could be for hard and prohibitive modes.

Side note: Has anyone else noticed the similarities between Chuzzle and a Rubik's Cube?  The Chuzzle board is essentially a giant, flat Rubik's Cube, and can be manipulated as such.

History lesson: In fact, Erno Rubik took inspiration for the Rubik's Cube off of the old 15 puzzle, where you slide around 15 numbered tiles to try to restore them to the original sequence.  His attempt was to make a puzzle that didn't require an empty space, and his result was the Rubik's Cube!  So the mechanics of Chuzzle are the kind of mechanics that Erno Rubik was trying to make when he originally started.  Cool, right?

Comments

• A c-certain amount of moves? No. Please, no. Let's not make those who have trouble visualizing how to solve them such as myself absolutely despise Chuzzle Mindbender challenges... Maybe for a side mode similar to Classic or Zen, but not in the regular game. Please.
  • I am in the first camp. Loved Mind Bender mode and would love to see it side load like Classic and Zen. Can do with the move challenge. That could be a difficult scale option.
  • There's already the par limit (which doesn't actually do anything other than telling you there's a shorter and easier way to do it) but a certain amount of moves? Expect me to run out of skip level heart boosts lol

• I have been asking for them to bring back the mind bender puzzles too- I would replay them over and over in the original chuzzle because they are my absolute favorite!
  • Does anyone know if there is a planned update to Chuzzle 2 to bring back the classic mindbender chuzzle game? I would love to see this happen!
  • Hear hear Raptisoft - I’d love to see Mindbender return also. Have found the Green Chuzzle way too easy and there is limited variety - already sick of doing them.
    Please add more JIGSAWs - have completed all those too.
  • Love Mindbender but agree with Rainbowmon - no set number of moves in normal game
  • Thank you for the new jigsaw - please keep them coming :-)